Book your free in-home appointment
Solahart’s Hot Water Systems – The most affordable storage battery
A solar water heater works just like a battery, storing energy from the sun in the form of hot water, ready for use at a later time.
- It was the first solar energy storage device, first developed 1953.
- Much like a solar battery, solar hot water systems capture energy from the sun and store it for later.
- Of the two, solar hot water is the more affordable option for Australian families.
Thermosiphon Roof Mounted Solar Hot Water
Solahart’s roof mounted tank systems save space at ground level and their elegant simplicity make them efficient and reliable.
- All Solahart solar hot water systems, where the tank is roof-mounted, use the Thermosiphon principle to collect heat from the sun and transfer it to your hot water. The
- Thermosiphon principle is based on two naturally occurring processes: Dark objects absorb heat and Hot water rises
- Solahart solar collectors are covered in a heat-absorbent coating. This coating absorbs the energy from the sun’s rays and heats the fluid in the collectors.
- As the fluid heats, it rises to the top of the collectors and into the tank where it displaces cooler fluid which flows into the bottom of the collectors where the process is repeated.
- Solahart solar water heaters constantly soak up the sun’s energy to help you save.
- With a Solahart thermosiphon solar hot water heating system you can choose from a range of boosters including in-tank electric or in-line gas boosters
- To find out which Solahart solar water heater is best for you, contact us to book your FREE solar home assessment.
Split System Solar Hot Water
Solahart’s split system solar water heaters are designed to give you the maximum flexibility of installation locations.
- Low profile and elegant
- The solar panels are mounted on a roof facing the equator
- The storage tank is mounted at ground level out of sight
- The electric boosted model can even be installed inside your home.
- With a Solahart solar hot water split system you can choose from a range of boosters including in-tank electric or in-line gas continuous flow boosting
To find out which Solahart solar water heater is best for you, contact us to book your FREE solar home assessment