Solahart MCS07V Series Solar Hot Water
Solahart MCS07V Series Solahart’s split system solar water heaters are designed to give you the maximum flexibility of installation locations.
- Modern design creates a beautiful aesthetic for a modern solar system whilst maximising the potential savings from the sun.
- The MCS07V series is available in three different capacities to suit all family sizes and water usage needs.
The MCS07V Series features Solahart’s revolutionary multi-flow collector to extract the maximum amount of energy from the sun.
- Designed for areas of Low to medium solar gain.
available in three capacities to suit families of all sizes. (270, 320 and 410 litre).
- The Streamline systems are available with Solahart’s CSA2007 solar collectors to harvest the sun’s heat and transfer it to the water.
- Solar energy is transferred directly to the water as it is moved through the collectors by an electric circulator and the heated water is stored in the ground mounted MDV series tank.
- The electric boosted models are equipped with an in-tank element to ensure a supply of hot water during periods of poor or no solar gain.
- Alternatively, the system can be installed as a preheater with an inline Solahart gas booster water heater.
The following warranty applies to the Solahart SC13C. Free Heat 10/5/5 warranty, 10 year cylinder and collector supply, 5 year parts supply, 5 year labour; 5/5/5 warranty, 5 year cylinder and collector supply, 5 year parts supply, 5 year labour; applies only when installed as a complete new system. Please contact our team for further information.
Our systems can either be Gas or Electric boosted
Do you want to generate hot water, reduce your reliance on grid generated energy and lower your carbon footprint? Australia enjoys the perfect climate for harnessing solar energy to power your home, however, depending on your location, there are varying levels of sunlight.
Solahart solar hot water systems have a number of options available to boost your tank during these times:
- All systems are supplied from the factory with an in-built, thermostatically controlled, electric booster.
- The electric booster can be installed with an automatic timer or a manual booster switch, so you are in complete control of your boosting patterns.
- We also offer gas boosted models. Sensors measure the incoming water temperature. If it is less than a pre-set minimum, the instantaneous gas heater ignites and brings the water temperature up to the set level.