Solahart CS13C Solar Hot Water Series
The CS13C Solar Hot Water Series is a roof mounted, closed circuit system utilising the revolutionary Envelope solar collector
- The Solahart CS13C series solar hot water heaters are specifically designed to provide efficient performance in low to medium solar gain areas.
- Suitable for frost prone or harsh water chemistry areas
- The CS13C series features the Australian designed Envelope solar collector, the latest in styling and all-weather durability.
- The tank features Solahart Super-Shield® enamel for enhanced protection, as well as a protective sacrificial anode to improve the life of the tank.
- The CS13C series is available in two tank sizes, 180 litres or 300 litres
- The smaller volume 180 litre is ideal for homes where low volumes of hot water are required, such as small units or 1-2 people homes.
- The larger 300litre is great for families or larger homes and has 2 to 3 collectors in addition to its 300L capacity.
- Solahart’s roof mounted tank systems save space at ground level and their elegant simplicity make them efficient and reliable.
- The collector’s higher efficiency absorber with its Blue Tinox Sputtered Selective Surface maximises the absorption of available solar energy
- Closed circuit design makes it suitable for frost prone or poor water chemistry areas.
- The Envelope collector has been designed to meet or exceed Australian and International
- Standards in areas of strength and durability
- Thermosiphon technology requires no mechanical pump
- Gas and electrical boosted models available.
- Save on water heating energy consumption
- Reduced energy use can save on CO2 emissions
- Enhanced tank protection
- Collector design withstands extreme weather conditions
- Reliable, low maintenance operation for years of worry-free hot water
- Protects from over performance on hot days and when there is low water usage
- Hot water regardless of the weather
- Eligible for Government rebates and incentives
- Peace of mind. Solahart has been in operation since 1953
The following warranty applies to the Solahart SC13C. Free Heat 10/5/5 warranty, 10 year cylinder and collector supply, 5 year parts supply, 5 year labour; 5/5/5 warranty, 5 year cylinder and collector supply, 5 year parts supply, 5 year labour; applies only when installed as a complete new system. Please contact our team for further information.
Our systems can either be Gas or Electric boosted
Do you want to generate hot water, reduce your reliance on grid generated energy and lower your carbon footprint? Australia enjoys the perfect climate for harnessing solar energy to power your home, however, depending on your location, there are varying levels of sunlight.
Solahart solar hot water systems have a number of options available to boost your tank during these times:
- All systems are supplied from the factory with an in-built, thermostatically controlled, electric booster.
- The electric booster can be installed with an automatic timer or a manual booster switch, so you are in complete control of your boosting patterns.
- We also offer gas boosted models. Sensors measure the incoming water temperature. If it is less than a pre-set minimum, the instantaneous gas heater ignites and brings the water temperature up to the set level.