BYD Battery-Box LV
- The BYD Battery-Box Low Voltage (LV) is a 48 V lithium-ion battery that charges using electricity generated either from your solar panels or from the grid when the utility rates are low.
- This power is then used to power your home in the evening, when the sun is not shining or when utility rates are higher.
- Modular and scalable in design, it provides flexibility and ease of installation.
- Suitable for all domestic applications.
- With stackability of 1 to 4 B-PLUS L 3.5 modules, this battery is capable of delivering between 3.5 and 14.0 kWh of usable energy.
- It is possible to connect up to 3 Battery-Box LV in parallel, to deliver a maximum of 42.0 kWh.
- Modular design allows for ultimate customisation
- It charges during the day using electricity generated from solar panels or from the grid when utility rates are low.
- It powers your home in the evening when the sun is not shining or when the utility rates are higher.
- Uses state of the art lithium ion energy storage technology to deliver high quality battery storage.
- Easy installation
- Free standing